1. Go to settings of CentraHub CRM. Type Workflow in the search box on the left side of the screen.
2. Click on Workflow to Create a New Workflow.
3. On the Workflow List page, enter the relevant details.
4. Click Next to proceed.
To define the workflow.
Enter Workflow name that has to be automated. (In this case, it is Scheduling mass Email)
Refers to the Module to which the WorkFlow would be linked.
Refers to the condition on which the WorkFlow would to be automated. (To Schedule Mass Mail on a Periodic basis, select the Periodic option and Define Frequency template on a periodic basis).
Refers to the priority of executing a WorkFlow, when there are other WorkFlows linked to the same Module.
If Priority =1, then that WorkFlow would be automated first.
If Priority =2, then that WorkFlow would be automated second in the order, with respect to a particular Module.
Note: Like ways, Priority can be assigned to any WorkFlow.
1. Select the Actions to trigger the workflow.
2. Click on any workflow Action to enable it (i.e., Email, SMS, Task, Update module, etc.)
1. Click on any Time-Based Action to trigger it (i.e., Email, SMS, Task, Update module, etc.)
2. Click Finish.
Get in touch with us for details on setup and additional custom services pricingCONTACT US