The Reporting Hierarchy feature in CentraHub CRM allows you to set up the organization's hierarchy structure based on the roles and assign users to reporting managers for well-defined accessibility.
A designation is an act of identifying someone by their names, titles, or assignments. It is allocated as per your organization/management hierarchy. Assign roles to your employees based on departments and different kinds of works they handle.
1. Click on the Designation module or click the arrow button beside the designation module.
2. From the drop-down list, Click Create Designation.
3. On the New Designation page, enter the relevant details.
Enter the Designation name.
Enter Code for the Designation. It can be alphanumeric, numbers depending on your requirement.
From the drop-down list, select the person who should be reported to depending on the hierarchy. This is the master field where new Designation could be added to the drop-down list.
4. Click on Save.
1. Click on the Designation module to the left side of the Marketing Application dashboard.
2. Click View Designation. Designation List page would be displayed.
To edit the saved Designations.
To view all types of Designation. You can select the View Layout from the drop-down list in view.
To sort the Designations created by the specified user.
To create a new Designation.
To perform various activities Designation creation.
To view the Designation List in the split view mode.
To search the saved Designation as you need.
To find Designations based on different categories.
3. Click on any individual Designation to get detailed information about it.
To directly print the selected Designation details.
Create tags and use these tags anywhere in the module.
All activities performed under a particular Designation are recorded.
Each single activity updates are recorded.
Get in touch with us for details on setup and additional custom services pricingCONTACT US