1. Select the [Module] in the Search Box below CentraHub CRM Icon. ( Module refers to Accounts, Leads, etc.)
2. Click on Tools from the dropdown list of the [Module]. Select Import[Module]
3. On the Import[Module] homepage, Click on New to create new import.
Click on Settings of CentraHub CRM. In the search box type Import. Import homepage displays.
4. On the New[Module] page fill up with the relevant details.
Remains the same as the name of the selected [Module] to which data is mapped.
Specify the name by which the imported list has to be stored in the CRM software.
Select the File Format from the drop-down list.
1. Column Names at Line No: Enter the Column number in the text box of excel sheet where details start.
2. Start of Body Row: Enter the row number in the text box. of excel sheet where details start.
3. Import Actions: Select the radio button under import actions(Ignore all errors, Import show error or stop all imports on the error)
4. Import Type: Select the import type as header only or header with body details.
Mapping details Map the fields from the excel sheet to the [Module] fields. Select the fields to map from the drop-down list.
Reflects the name of the user who is importing the data. Select the user from the drop-down list to assign the task.
Select the duplicate actions. Select to Update or Skip or Clone your duplicate data.
Select Insert on a mandatory basis.
5. Check Preview, Click Finish, and your data is imported.
Get in touch with us for details on setup and additional custom services pricingCONTACT US