1. Select the desired module from the menu.
Example: Here we have selected the Account module to locate duplicate records
2. Click on Tools from the dropdown list of the selected module. Select the option to import.
3. On the New import page of the module, click on Duplicate Record.
4. In the Duplicate Action record, Select the option for Update. Similarly, in the New Action record, select the option for Insert.
The Update option helps in updating the information for the existing record without any duplication from the file.
Note: These records are saved automatically in the View Accounts.
5. Click Finish.
1. Access the CentraHub CRM settings and type ‘Duplicate’ in the search box.
2. Access the drop-down list of module customization and click on the module’s Duplication Criteria Definition to set the duplicate criteria.
3. Click on Add search to set the duplicate criteria for the fields in the module.
Field to search: Select the field from the module where the duplication search would be carried out.
Operators: From the drop-down list, Select the operators (this includes options such as ‘equal any’, ‘equal all’ or ‘unique by’)
Search in: Select the related fields from the search in the drop-down list.
4. Click on Save.
Get in touch with us for details on setup and additional custom services pricingCONTACT US