CentraHub CRM is equipped with a standard set of modules. However, you could also create new modules to suit your specific requirements. For example, the modules for Leads, Contacts, and Deals may not be suitable for hospitals. Here, new modules could be created to manage the data of Doctors, Patients, and Nurses and so on.
1. Access the CentraHub CRM settings and type Custom module in the search box.
2. Access the drop-down list of module customization and click on Custom module.
3. Click on New custom module above the custom module list.
4. On the New custom module page, enter the relevant details.
Enter the caption for the custom module.
Enter the module name.Singular module name refers to the module name which is visible in CRM.
Select the application type from the drop-down list.
Enter the module name.
The API Name is the technical name for a field that is used to identify all of the fields where you have in your different systems. It is used by third parties.
Use this option to create an alternate field name.
Enter the description related to the custom module.
4. Click on Save to save the customized module.
Get in touch with us for details on setup and additional custom services pricingCONTACT US