CentraHub CRM is a cloud-based software where you could create custom applications on your own, even if you are not an IT expert. Collect information, automate workflows, analyze reports and collaborate with your team through the applications.
Example:If a company needs a project management application, they could create one on their own and customize it to meet the business needs.
The application could be used by your team members, customers, executives, vendors and business partners.
1. Access the settings of CentraHub CRM. Type ‘Application’ in the search box on the left side of the screen.
2. Access the drop-down list of module customization. Click on Manage Application.
3. On the Manage Application list page, Click on New Application create a new one.
4. Enter the relevant details on the New Application page.
Enter the name of the Application.
Describe the application and its usage.
Select the checkbox if you want the Application to be inactive.
• Select the tabs to be represented in the Application from the available tabs list. Move them from ‘Available’ to ‘Selected’ as required.
• Default landing tab: Select the default landing tab from the drop-down list.
• Default dashboard: Select the default dashboard for the application.
• Click on the checkbox if you want to hide the panel and overwrite.
Click on the radio button to allow all role users to access the Application or set it for selected users.
If you have selected the option to allow only selected users, specify which users you want to have access by using arrows and moving them to the selected list.
5. Click Finish.
Get in touch with us for details on setup and additional custom services pricingCONTACT US