- 1. Go to settings of Centra HUB CRM. Type Sales Life Cycle in the search box on the left side of the screen.
- 2. From the drop-down list of business, Click on Sales life cycle.
- 3. In the Sales Life Cycle list page, fill up with the relevant details.
Enter the name for defining the Sales Life Cycle.
Enter any description related to the Sales Life Cycle.
Overall SLC age
Set the overall age of SLC.
To set the Sales Life Cycle as default in your CRM. Select Active.
- 4. Click Save to save the Account.
Sign up for a free account and grow your business Try For Free
No card required
Stage: To create the stage, Click on “Add stage”.
- Stage Details: Enter each stage details of the life cycle. As shown in the below picture.
- Opportunity: Enter the opportunity stages where you can forecast your sales.
- Documents: Attach any documents related to the life cycle.
- Escalation Trigger: In Escalation trigger, you can set the escalation rule for which stage it has to be escalated. (Click on Add to create the escalation rule)
- Stage start & end Trigger: Set the start and end time of the trigger. Select the template of how it has to be triggered.
- List of Stages in Sales Life Cycle
- Stage Mapping: Select in which stage quotation and sales order have to be created.
- Products: In the data grid, Enter the product of the Sales Life Cycle. (If you want to add more product Click + option or to delete Click on the Delete icon)