The Audit Trail in Centra HUB CRM helps to track the recent changes that you or your administrators have made to your organization. It is especially useful in organizations with many administrators.
- The date and time of the change.
- Who made it (by username).
- What the change was.
The Audit Trail tracks lots of things. For example: Changing a page layout of the module, renaming the tab, or changing activity settings.
- 1. Go to settings of Centra HUB CRM, Type Fields in the search box on the left side of the screen.
- 2. From the drop-down list of module customization, Click on [Module] field to create a custom field.
Note (Eg: Account fields)
Sign up for a free account and grow your business Try For Free
No card required
- 3. In [Module] field page, Click on Add Header field( Field properties window opens).
- 4. In the Field properties window, Go to the properties tab.
- 5. Select the Audit trail checkbox. ( To Track the recent changes done for that field)